JSON-LD

He’s the world famous British secret agent we’ve all come to love. His name is Bond. James Bond. The MI5 agent, known by his codename, 007 has a license to thrill. Today, we’re going to invoke the James Bond name for a different reason – his love of high stakes casino table games. 

James Bond Roulette Strategy - The Complete Guide

The James Bond roulette strategy has gained international popularity following the runaway success of James Bond blockbusters like Skyfall, Spectre, Quantum of Solace, Casino Royale, and Die Another Day.

Table of Contents 


•    What Makes Players Pick the James Bond Roulette Strategy?
•    Is the James Bond Strategy Invincible?
•    The Short & Sweet of the James Bond Roulette Strategy


Today, we’ll whip out one of Bond’s best legacies for online casino players – the James Bond Roulette Strategy. This roulette strategy certainly has merit, and if you follow the rules you might just get lucky too. So, how does it work? In true Bond fashion this roulette betting system is intentionally easy to operate. 

Your bet sizes with the James Bond system must be 20 units each. You’ll be placing bets on a selection of options, such as numbers and sections around the roulette wheel. When using this roulette betting system, it’s always best to play European Roulette games. This game features numbers 0, 1-36 for a total of 37 numbers on the roulette wheel. 

Remember, with the James Bond Roulette Strategy, you’re betting a total of 20 units. The size and scope of bets are as follows:

$14 or multiples thereof on the following bets:

- Outside Bets on numbers 19 through 36.

The payouts on these bets are 1:1.

Then, the next set of bets that must be placed is on the following selection of numbers: 

$5 or multiples thereof on the following bets: 

- Inside Bets on numbers 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18. 

The payouts on these bets are 5:1. 

The 6 numbers displayed above make up what is known as the 6-Line Bet in roulette games. 
 
$1 or multiples thereof on the following number:

- Inside Bet on the green 0 in European Roulette.

Here’s the clincher: the single green 0 pays 35:1. 

What Makes Players Pick the James Bond Roulette Betting Strategy?

Assuming you're a low stakes roulette player at the casino, and you want to try the James Bond roulette betting strategy, you need $20. Your first $14 gets placed on numbers 19-36. If you win, you get paid out $14 in winnings + your original $14. It's a long shot, since numbers 0, 1-18 are not covered by this component of the bet.

But there is method to the James Bond betting strategy madness!

Remember, if any number between 19 and 36 comes up, you are automatically $14 up on this component of the bet. Since numbers 0, 1-18 will not come up, you will automatically lose the $5 component of your bet, and the $1 component of your roulette bet. Of your original $20, $6 is gone and you're up $14. Your total profits in this case are $8.

You can start to sense how the James Bond roulette strategy can be used for real money roulette games. It's all about table coverage. The greater the percentage of the table you've got covered, the more likely you are to walk away a winner on at least one of your bets. Let's examine what happens if the 6-Line Bet comes in.

Okay so you take $5 and you place it on the numbers 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18. You don't need to split it up on individual numbers, since this is a category of bets known as the 6-line bet. If any of these numbers comes up, your payout is 5:1. 

To calculate your profits, you simply multiply $5 x 5 to get a total of $25. Obviously the green 0 didn't come up and you will lose $1 on that bet.  Likewise, numbers 19 through 36 also didn't come up, and you will lose $14 on that casino table games bet too. 

Where does that leave you? $20 - $14 - $1 = $5 + $25 = $30 for a profit of $10.

Now, there is another scenario that can come up. If you bet on the green 0 with the smallest component of the James Bond roulette strategy, $1. You can win $35 + your original $1 = $36. Of course, you've lost $19 so your total profit is $16, but you also get your $1 back.

Is the James Bond Strategy Invincible?

It appears that you can't lose with the James Bond roulette system when you're playing at 888casino NJ, but is this true? Of course not. There is no betting system that guarantees wins regardless. 

We have already covered, in great detail, the Martingale Roulette System, the Fibonacci Roulette System, and general roulette strategies. We know for sure that none of them are foolproof. Let's take a few instances of how you can lose with the James Bond strategy:

If the ball lands on any numbers other than 0, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 in the first 1 – 18 numbers, a.k.a. the low numbers, you lose all your money. What are the odds of numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 coming up? 

That is easily calculated. There are a total of 12/37 numbers which your James Bond strategy does not cover. Their means on any given spin, there is a 32.43% likelihood of losing all your money, and a 67.57% likelihood of winning money.

Now, there is a house edge of 2.70% in European roulette games. That means over the long-term, every $100 bet will net a return to player amount of 97.30% back, or $97.30. Either way you will never overcome the house edge no matter what roulette strategy is used. 

Statisticians have already delved into the numbers, and it appears that if the European Roulette wheel was spun 37 times, and each number came up once, you'd still lose money with the spelling system.

The Short & Sweet of the James Bond Roulette Strategy 

Over the short-term, you may have tremendously good fortune with the James Bond roulette strategy. It’s certainly one of the more exciting roulette strategies that you can implement as part of your game plan.  If you the type of player who likes high roller action, you may just be attracted to the Bond-esque appeal of this incredibly entertaining roulette online betting strategy. 

Other progression-based roulette betting systems such as the Martingale system require you to double your bets when you lose, so that you can come out ahead in the end. Read our Martingale Roulette Betting Strategy article to see why this roulette strategy isn't necessarily your best option. First of all, it gets expensive, really quickly. 

Second, there is no way to forecast how long a losing streak will last. If you are having a poor run-of-form, the casino will eat you up alive. Before you know it, this progressive betting system will price you out of the game.

Knowing all of this is great, but putting it into practice is much better. At 888casino NJ you can try all of our roulette betting systems when you playing roulette online, or other casino table games. The casino always come out on top in the end, but over the short-term it's really your game to lose. Enjoy roulette on your PC, Mac, or mobile device, right here in the Garden State!

These are all different roulette strategies, not necessarily substitutes for one another.

About the Author
By

With digital marketing strategies in his blood, Louis Wheeler has traveled around the world, exploring gambling cultures and gaining experience in casino games from 2003. If you are in a casino anywhere around the planet, you may find him right next to you, playing blackjack, roulette or texas hold'em.